How does stem cell therapy work?
Basically, this form of therapy makes use of an individual’s own stem cells to repair damaged tissues and injuries. This is a therapeutic method brought about by the rapidly-growing branch of medicine known as regenerative medicine.
For more information on Regenerative medicine in Nevada, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Regenerative Cell Institute. What are the benefits of stem cell therapy?
Patients have so many choices when it comes to modern-day treatment options. So what is stem cell therapy able to give that others can’t? For one thing, this process involves making use of biologic material from within a person’s body which results in minimal hassle, minimal risks, and the shortest possible recovery time.
Here are some of the other advantages stem cell therapy can offer:
- No need for surgery One of the best things about stem cell therapy is that it’s minimally non – invasive and doesn’t require patients to go under the knife. If you’re nervous or scared about the possibility of undergoing another surgery, don’t hesitate to find out if you could benefit from stem cell therapy.
- Minimal recovery time One of the factors that make dealing with an injury such a hassle is the recovery time. With this procedure, you don’t have to worry about being in recovery for too long. You’ll be up and about, and back on track, in practically no time at all.
- The possibility of rejection is zero The biologic material is harvested from the patient’s body so there is absolutely zero risk for rejection.
- General anesthesia isn’t needed Being sedated before a major surgical procedure isn’t exactly the best feeling. Well, that’s not something that’s going to factor in stem cell therapy or any other form of regenerative medicine for that matter.
- No chance of transmitting contagious diseases Since the cells harvested are from the patient’s body, there are practically zero risks of an infectious disease being spread to another person.
Perhaps you or a loved one can benefit from Stem Cell Therapy in Las Vegas, NV? Don’t hesitate to partner with Regenerative Cell Institute on this new and eye-opening journey. You’ll find that better and more effective methods of achieving health and wellness exist. Please feel free to explore the realms of regenerative medicine with our dedicated and passionate team. We look forward to hearing from you.